Hi...northern california

dragondrums

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just found this spot on here (I dont know how I missed it this long) and I am from northern california, anyone else?

:wave: Me ME!!! Im in sac and there are a handfull of girls from the Bay Area :headspin:

Hi
:happydance: Then you should know where I am from, a little town called Yreka. So happy to meet someone so close by.

I live in the Bay Area too! Moved out here two years ago and I love the weather

Hi, nice to meet you and I know the weather in the bay area is just gorgeous, of course I live pretty far from there, but the weather here is nice as well.

hey thats funny, I live in weed and I'm moving to sac in june!

What a small world, lol:). I lived in weed for a couple of years. How long have you lived around here? I pretty much grew up in siskiyou county. Must be nice to be moving. We plan on moving next year over to the humboldt area:happydance:. Cant wait, there is nothing to do around here and it will be nice to have a change. Hope you have a smooth move:thumbup:.

thanks.. Ive lived in Weed for about 6 years. before that we lived in livermore and before that stockton. I have to say I love it up here and Im not looking forward to moving.. having grown up in crowds and traffic and pavement I just love being able to walk two blocks and be in the woods!
my husband and I are hoping to move to humboldt someday so I can finish my degree. I love humboldt too, so beautiful :)

I am in Cali... central Cali to be exact. Between Los Angeles and Sac!! Nice to meet some ladies from the same area!!

:hi: Hey there...I'm from Santa Rosa - about an hour north of San Francisco!

hello! I'm in San Francisco where it is a bit chilly and foggy at the moment

I am in Central California between Bakersfield & Sacramento. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"