Hi... student midwife here :).. help please :)

bhannah29

Reaction score
Hello, i hope that you dont mind me posting on here but i need your help and id realllllyyy appreciate it!!

Im Hannah im 21 and i am a 3rd year student midwife in essex. At the moment i am writing my dissertation which is 10,000 words and i am doing it on teenage pregnancy. I have chosen this topic because i think teenagers are inspirational mothers who tend to face so much, that not many people see. Throughout my dissertation i am exploring media coverage, peoples personal experiences and teenage pregnancy perception.

I am looking for pregnant teenagers and teenagers who are already parents to email me their experiences (good or bad). This can include, how you told your friends and family, their reactions. Your care that you received. Your pregnancy, labour and after baby was born stories and how you felt when you found out you was expecting.

Any information that you provide will all be kept confidential, no names will be used and all of it will be very much appreciated!!

Please email hannah .barber @ live. co. uk with your stories [i have had to seperate my email address so i can post this .. sorry]

thank you so much in advance...
Hannah xxxx

I'm happy to help, I'll email you later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->