Hi there - yet another newbie!

MrsT

Reaction score
Hi I'm MrsT and I'm from Oxfordshire, England - born in Denmark many moons ago! 28 years to be precise...
Got married in May to MrE and now all that is out of the way we're trying to start a little family inbetween stressfull careers and life in general :)
We have a pooch (not my avatar - that was a friends dog that I happened to take some pics of and that one was just so cool!) and 2 cats and a plethera of tropical fish...

Anyway Hello all and good luck getting the :bfp: come up!!!

MrsT

Thanks all! Well AF arrived today - bit earlier than I had thought but when I sat down and counted it turns out it's 26 days :) So maybe not so surprising! I'm just used to the clock work set by being on the pill but I'm sure now I have a rough idea about lengths it'll be easier to keep track!

Hi, I'm new here too. Good luck!

Well chicaroos... I never thought I'd be posting this so soon... but last night I did a test as I've been bursting into tears for no reason for a couple of days... And I retested this morning to make sure...

:bfp: :happydance:

I used 2 of the clear blue digitals - not wanting any doubt about interpretations - I wanted one that spelt it out for me! :rofl:

My calculations mean we're about 2 weeks... going to call docs soon as they open to see if they can see me this afternoon :blush:

YAAAAAAAAY

Ticker checking!!! LOL

And we have a doctors appointment at 16:30 :) YAAAAAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back