hi there !

cassafrass

Reaction score
hi there all! new to this site and i already like it way more than the one i used to belong to . lots of positive vibes! well my life is awesome im engaged to the man of my dreams and we have a son who is 2 1/2. my other half and i have been ntnp for number 2 for about 3 months now. when i was preggers with my son i knew immediately i know it sounds impossible but like 3 days after we did the deed i felt different ... nipples super sore , and cramping weeks before AF due. im pretty sure i O earlier than the "norm" and im failry sure we were preg before the estimated O day/ fertile window. with all that said my estimated fertile window this month is the 15th thru the 22nd . we danced the 12th and the 16th. yesterday i noticed my nipples were sore and today its worse like i wanna burn all my bras lol, along with cramping like AF is knocking on the door. but im not due til oct 5th. any one in the same boat? (i know this is long lol but its all my details) im hoping this is it! testing on the 25 and then 30th if needed. baby dust to all who are waiting and trying

Some women do feel pregnant really early and get + so sounds good to me! maybe u'll get ur pos soon! Good luck :happydance:

thanks! :thumbup: .. i guess my only thing is if i am pg i must have ov'd early cause the "normal" o window is this week for me according to my last AF. i totally ok with that lol but it makes me think im imagining it even tho the symptoms i have now i never have except cramps during AF . and now i have no idea as to when i should test im guessing the 25th that would be 14-10 days after i couldve concieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->