Hi There

saffyre

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage early in May and after a lot of soul searching and uncertainty I have realised that my heart so desperately wants to have a baby with my beautiful partner that I am willing to try again...

I'm going to give it another 2 months and then start trying so I need to spend the next couple of months really taking care of my body and my mind... Does anyone have tips on what I should be concentrating on? Also I know you need to have a good dosage of calcium but I'm lactose intolerant, any suggestions there?

Thank you all so very much for your help
Saff

The usual tips really for normal TTCing - cut out as much caffeine, alcohol and naughty foods as possible and focus on eating healthily.

Lots of water around when you may ovulate is good as apparently it increases EWCM.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is good that you have decided to give yourself some time before ttc again. Just by doing that, you will be better prepared when you start to ttc again. I agree with the above poster, cut out caffeine and alcohol as much as possible. Stop smoking if you smoke. Take vitamins. Exercise. Drink lots of water. Eat healthy foods as much as possible. Most likely, this loss was due to chromosome issues, not anything you did. Sadly, there isn't much you can do to prevent another one if there are chromosomal defects. But, you can take care to make your body as healthy as possible so it can support a new pregnancy. Do you chart your temps? Do you know when you ovulate? Do you know if your luteal phase is long enough? If you have a short luteal phase, you might want to try extra B6. I also do acupuncture to increase blood flow to my uterus and for all over relaxation. Yoga is good too. Good luck when you ttc again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->