• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi there

I am sorry for your loss, but you are 16!!!!!!!!!! WHY on earth are you TRYING to conceive?!?!?!?!

I don't think it's up to us to judge why someone is ttc! We are here for support not to judge, sorry but I think that post was quite rude

Not trying to be rude, just concerned. It seems like a tend is going around where teens think it's cool to be pregnant. At least it seems that way here in the states. I can understand a teen needing support when she accidentally falls pg, but these children are TRYING to get pregnant thinking what fun it will be to dress them up and push them around in buggies. All the while they are not looking at the long term affects it will have on them and their child that will probably also turn up pg at 16. Sorry if that is judgemental, but it is the way I feel. It is also why BnB does not allow teen to post in the TTC scetion of this site.

thank you leanne020807 i agree with you but i suppose but everyone is intitled to their own opinion.

Yes but some opinions are best kept to themselfs and there was no need for the !!!!!! And capital letters.

I wish you all the luck as it's what you want, Some may say they wish they waited but very few regret it. I fell pregnant with my first at a young age. As long as your ready and happy Hun

some teens may think its cool 2 b pregnant but it doesnt mean that its easier for teens to go through loosing there baby.

I am happy that im pregnant and so is my boyfriend thats all that matters. I Will tell my child about me being pregnant at an early age and if she does come pregnant at an early age then i will support her.

Quite a lot of people say to travel the world first but i would prefer to have my kid to travel the world with me.

Yes I agree it's concern for everyone when someone so young wants to have a baby, but it is there choice and I think you could have worded that post differently, instead of judging her and using capital letters you could have asked her if she was ready and gave some advise instead. Yes some young girls think it's cool and think it's a ride in the park but you can't say this girl is one of them you don't know her.

Thank you Leanne020807 how many weeks pregnant are you ?

I am 14 weeks, I have a little boy called Charlie who is 3 and I also lossed a baby in April. I still think about it every day but every day gets easier xxx

how are you finding the pregnancy i still think about it every day too the hardest days were when it was his due date but i agree it is getting a little easier xx

I feel ok, it's weird tho cause I wouldn't have this one now if I didn't loose in April. It's weird I feel a bit numb about that! I know that might sound weird and of course I know this baby won't replace the one I lost but I dont know how to explain it! It prob cause my due date is very soon! And it's bringing some amotions to me, I would have been due on Thursday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->