hi there

jems30

Reaction score
hi

im jems im 30 and have joined you lovaly peeps to hopfully get support and advice and maybe give somthing back to

well i have been ttc for the last 6 mounths and have just been put on clomid so fingers crossed it may work

hopfully chat to some of you on the site (thats if i dont get all lost and conffused )

jems xx

Welcome....Im new here too and yeah it is kinda confusing trying to navigate around here . Well im a stay at home mom for the time being so anytime you wanna chat ill probably be here:hugs:
:dust::dust:

hello and welcome:)

may i ask why they put you on clomid if you only ttc for 6 month ?

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rachellejoychadwick/welcomedoggie.gif

Yaya xx

hello and welcome:)

may i ask why they put you on clomid if you only ttc for 6 month ?

hi miel

i have been put on clomid becuse i havent had a period for 4 years due to some majour surgary and health promlems i have had . i have had some drugs to induce a bleed (sorey carnt rember the name :dohh:) and now on second day of clomid 100mg i am also booked in for a scan on my tubes whitch sounds so very nice !!!!!! but they said i could start with the clomid when wating for this appointment to come

hope that awnsers the question xxx

oh thank you darling :)...i really hope it works for you ...a lot of ladies had the BFP here with clomid:hugs:so good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->