Hi TTC @ 39

hopeful1973

2 boys 18 & 15
Reaction score
Hi I'm making 39 in May and my fiancee will be 35 in May too. Well I ovulated on either 4/14 or 4/15. We BD on 4/14. I was expecting AF on 4/28 however she came a day early. I had been experiencing weird feelings since O day. I've been extremely gsssy and bloated. Also when AF comes I always have extreme right ovarian pain to the point where I take hydrocodone and 800 mg of ibuprofen. This month and past 2 cycles, more so this month, I had more lower back pain. Well my period came on this Friday early am, but it was very light. I usually have regular to heavy flow. Also, it didn't "smell" the same. By this Sunday morning my period stopped and no need for tampon or pad since Saturday night. One other strange thing, constipated during this period. I'm never constipated during my period, always experience diarrhea (tmi). So my period lasted 2.5 days?

I had an early mc in Nov then a month later I had my period followed by my AF coming 2 days early for 2 months. I've had similar symptoms like the extreme gas and blisters. Anyone have similar experience with a BFP as a surprise?

TIA

I meant bloated not blisters. Lol. Another thing us no "period linole" this month. Only having some publish on tissue when I use bathroom since yesterday morning. So I really had only 2 days of bleeding. Saturday I had bad cramping on right side for a little while. I dunno wassup. Worried because I had wine over weekend. Also my appetite is increasing

I meant bloated not blisters. Lol. Another thing us no "period linole" this month. Only having some publish on tissue when I use bathroom since yesterday morning. So I really had only 2 days of bleeding. Saturday I had bad cramping on right side for a little while. I dunno wassup. Worried because I had wine over weekend. Also my appetite is increasing

Have you tried an HPT yet :thumbup: Are you on any fertility medications? That could make a lot of differences in your cycle.

Prayers and Blessing!:flower:
~Angie (41)

No fertility meds. I have some tests at home that I bought on Amazon from last pregnancy. I guess I will test soon. My oldest is graduating from high school so I would like to know if I'm gonna need a diaper fund. Lol. I'm going to wait another week and take my temp because last time I was burning up in my abdomen and high temps until I had m/c.

Thanks!

No fertility meds. I have some tests at home that I bought on Amazon from last pregnancy. I guess I will test soon. My oldest is graduating from high school so I would like to know if I'm gonna need a diaper fund. Lol. I'm going to wait another week and take my temp because last time I was burning up in my abdomen and high temps until I had m/c.

Thanks!

I have 3 daughters from my first marriage. (24-22-21) as well as 3 year old Grandson, So I feel ya completely!

My husband now of 4 years who is 39 has no children. Yet :winkwink:

I'm excited for you to test. :happydance:

I am 5 days post Trigger and 4 Days Post IUI and for the last two nights I have not been able to sleep and keep waking up in a ball sweat, and today I just feel pissy and mad at the world for no reason :growlmad: Haha

The wait is killing me. As usual :dohh:

Prayers and Blessings!
~Angie
ps..its nice to have someone in my age group to talk to :flower:

My fiance has a child from previous relationship. We both really want a baby girl. I never had any type of bleeding with my 2 boys. I remember my mom said she bled when she was pregnant with me. I've read that should wait about 4 days after bleeding first started.

Ok yesterday I had itchy boob syndrome. Left underside of breast. This morning took test, think I saw faint faint line but lights in my condo suck. Before I looked @ test, got really queasy while getting ready for work. Dry heave, extra saliva but nothing on ny stomach to come up. Also my side hurts a little so maybe bladder infection altho no problems when urinating. Still bloated and gassy. Headache this morning. I'm also concerned about ov cancer cuz symptoms are so similar. But I will test every morning until the 11th, which is my bday and ovulation date. If no ov pain then I know something is up.

Hi :flower:
Good luck testing today! I'm also 39 so my FX'd for you :thumbup:

39 also
And @nevertolate! Each another grandma! I thought I was the only odd one!

Fx'd for you! Try a digi and you won't have to worry about the light!

39 also
And @nevertolate! Each another grandma! I thought I was the only odd one!

Fx'd for you! Try a digi and you won't have to worry about the light!

Heck ya! The son I never had. He is the love of my life. :)

Yes. I went down just after she was born but she was in the NICU expect for our last day. That was the beginning of December :cry:

So my RE/FS office said I could test 10-12 days post IUI which 10 days post IUI will be Monday :happydance: My IUI was 4/27/12 :happydance:

Shoot I may test tonight

So my RE/FS office said I could test 10-12 days post IUI which 10 days post IUI will be Monday :happydance: My IUI was 4/27/12 :happydance:

Shoot I may test tonight

Yes! Test! That way I can follow along....not because I'm a stalker or anything :blush:

Test! So exciting! Well I'm gonna try digital. Which one is best! I'm also getting well woman checkup next week for my bday. I'm still bloated and gassy. I swear my butt is growing. I read between cd 6-9 cm barely existent to none. Well if that was my period Saturday my cm has been existent. Lotiony and not sticky.

Yes! Test! Somebody test pls!!
Am I pathetic or what :rofl: I don't O until today or tomorrow so I need to get my fix for my poas addiction through someone else :haha:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"