Hi! TTC for #2 VERY New to forums

baby2wishes

Tiny bit pregnant with #2
Reaction score
:hi: Hi everyone! Well I'm 26 years old. I am happily married to my 25 y/o DH. We have a beautiful 3 year old girl.

My DH and I have been TTC#2 for almost a year. I never went back on the pill after my daughter was born in Dec of 07. At first we were just NTNP, we were both VERY busy with new baby and jobs and moving and such so BD didn't happen as often as we both may have liked but about a year ago we decided it was time to really start trying.

After getting online and doing a lots and lots of 'googling' I learned a lot about how I could take a little more control of TTC. So at that point is where it all started - the temping, opks, charts, etc. etc.

After a few cycles of BFNs I started to get worried, we were doing everything right within my control so I started thinking there maybe something wrong. :shrug:

I have what I think are regular cycles, 26-28 days. AF is generally really short and light. My charts are showing that I ovulate a little early, cd10/11 usually.

At this point I am just trying to stay positive and calm and do everything I can for the next few cycles until I hit the one year mark and at that point I will seek the help of Dr's/meds.

I decided, after much lurking, to finally start posting because I have soooo many questions usually that I just have no one to ask. All of my friends are baby factories so I don't really know anyone that is on my same boat.

So hopefully here I can be a part of a community of women that understand the struggle that I am going through and that can offer help and advice to get me through all of this. I'd also like to be able to wish luck and give baby dust and give congrats on BFPs because that is the ultimate goal after all!!!!

My biggest fear is going to a dr. and being told that I have unexplained secondary infertility. I would almost rather hear that I have SOMETHING/ANYTHING that explains why it's just not happening for us. I'm just at the point of deep frustration. :sad1:

So enough of me rambling... I'll be posting my first question soon, will probably be about these darn opks!!!!

Thanks for listening!!
XOXO

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member