hi ya ladies please can i have a bit of help re nappies

mummy_em

2 boys 2 girls perfect
Reaction score
:hi: i just wondered if any of you can help me i am looing to get some more washable nappies but im so lost on what ones to get atm i have 3 motherease and i got a loan nappy pack from my council for my son when he was younger (they are the ones you have to fold ) im looking for somthing a bit easyer than those ones but i like my motherease any one have any recomendations please thankyou :flower:

could you give us an idea of what type you'd like?

are you wanting to stay with two-parters, or are you wanting to look into all-in-ones?

are you wanting sized nappies (where you buy the next size up) or one-size?

what kind of drying facilities do you have ie tumble dryer?

how big is your LO?

my lo is about 10 and a half pound now.
i have a tumble dryer
i dont mind the two parters but the all in ones sound good
i think i would rather have ones where you buy the next size up as im gessing i may get a better fit but please corect me if im wrong lol
thankyou xx

motherease are really good, are you after 2 parts again or something like pockets/aios? most of my stash is made up of pockets, i find them really easy to use and like that i can bump up the absorbancy if i need to, aios are easier as they are pretty much like disposables in that you just put them on, take them off, no faffing, ai2 are pretty easy, you just snap the inserts inside the nappy before putting it on

have a look in the nappy swap and sell bit and pick up a few you like the look of, cheapy nappies are always good :winkwink: then if you dont get on with them you can resell them

x

oh should add aswell, i mostly use one size nappies as i hate having to buy the next size lol, i do have a few sized nappies, but mainly one size

x

thankyou i will go and have a look the easey the better for me really does that sound bad lol

haha no i think its teh same for everyone tbh, why faff on for hours with a nappy if you dont have to :winkwink:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->