Hi

lotuspixie

Reaction score
Hi im Julia mum of twins and pregnant again found this site through google and thought i would join as it looks like a decent enough community

Welcome !BNB is best forum!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on your Double Bump!

hi julia, how many weeks are you & how old are your twins? x

Welcome hun to BnB!!!! This is the most pleasant and friendly pregnancy forums ive come accross!!! I've only recently joined and the ladies on here are so welcoming!!!!!! You will have no problems on here xxx How far gone are you hun and how old are you lil 2 xxxxxxxxxx all the best with you n bump xxx hugs

thanks for the welcomes ladies, my gisrls will be 3 in May and im almost 5 weeks pregnant

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome from one twin Mummy to another. :wave:

Well done you on being brave enough to have another go! Are you at all nervous about the possibility of having twins again?

:friends: my twin girls are nearly 15 now & not so cute as they were at 3 due to teenage hormones! im also about 5weeks along now! are you wondering if you might have another set of twins?!

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome from one twin Mummy to another. :wave:

Well done you on being brave enough to have another go! Are you at all nervous about the possibility of having twins again?

thanks

the thought has crossed my mind but i wouldnt mind that at all.
i must say your little ones are adorable

im pretty sure i'm not expecting twins again i was so ill for the first 3 months:(
i've only got mild nausea so far how about you?

im pretty sure i'm not expecting twins again i was so ill for the first 3 months:(
i've only got mild nausea so far how about you?

Not wishing to freak you out, but I wasn't sick at all when I was PG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->