Hi

Madhouse1980

Mum to 8 and waiting ttc
Reaction score
Just thought I would post a little about me.

I'm mum to 5 premmies, my first was born at 35 weeks, at the time I could beleive she was born early, I didn't actually think that happened. My second was born at 35 weeks too but I was more relaxed about that having been there and done that before and scbu didn't seem too bad but I wasn't there for long, a week or so.

I then had twins who were born at 33 weeks and everyone was amazed I got that far, after 3 weeks on SCBU I got to take them home, it was a very long 3 weeks but they did brill :)

Then I had 3 full term babies, one at 41 weeks, was induced at 37 weeks which resulted in an emergancy section, then my next one was a 38 week baby.

My youngest baby was born at 33 weeks, he came the week before christmas and spent his first christmas in hospital. I couldn't get my head round it and am dreading this christmas :( But on a good note I got to give his first feed on christmas day but by new year he was back into intesive care after getting an infection and it was a very difficult month.

He is now 8 months old but isn't gaining weight very well, he now weighes 13lb 5oz which probably doesn't sound too bad but he was 5lb 15oz born so was a big baby.

Anyway, hello girls :)

:hi: Wow, you've been through a lot havent you!

Wow, you have quiet the story. Welcome to the preemie section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->