Hi

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi everyone I've recently hopped over from TTC forum as may be better suited here. Anyone else recently come off of BC and actively TTC without charting etc stress?

Yep I've just started trying. Been off bc a few months. Was using condoms and pull out method till this month. Not charting or anything. Just getting on with things and seeing what happens ;)

Yes me!! Had implant removed 10 days ago. I also considered myself as TTC as you ie deliberately stopped contraception, agreed to 'try' for a baby, had sex. But that's it i 'm not doing else.
It seems I should be in NTNP? However it's hardly 'not trying'!!! Lol.
Btw, I didn't think you we're having a 'go' at anyone else's methods?!

Ive also decided to make the move littlemum hoping to be over in first tri very soon though :) when is af due for you im due in 8 days and hoping that this more going with the flow attitude works in my favour x

Ive also decided to make the move littlemum hoping to be over in first tri very soon though :) when is af due for you im due in 8 days and hoping that this more going with the flow attitude works in my favour x

AF is due in 7 days!!! Also hoping to be moving over by then! Happened very quickly with DD but doubt lightning strikes in the same place twice lol

Oh we could be making the move together, yes my first one come as a bit of a suprise turned out I was already pregnant before we decided to try thank god he agreed to try haha this time round 5 and a half months with no luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->