hi

sappho88

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hi im laura im 19 and i livein cornwall uk. signed up because i think i might be pregnant but is still to early to take a test was hoping that someone may be able to shed some light on what symtoms i might experience before gaining a positive test result.

Hi laura:hi: welcome to b'n'b. When I found out I was pregnant I had sore heavy BB's and couldn't stop going to the toilet sadly it ended in m.c but I'm currently TTC again:). How do you feel about possibly being pregnant?

i'd be thrilled, it might not be planned but me and my boyfriend both want children and i no he would make a brilliant father....
i have had a few days of very light bleeding hardly noticable browny pink stain with a couple of drops of darker blood... and a sore back and tummy, plus im a little nauseas and unbelievably tired...
im on the pill but have had antibiotics a few weeks ago and didnt use any other form of contraception plus im a bit forgetful with taking it...
i kinda hope i am pregnant it would be a wonderful surprise.

Hello and welcome. My 1st signs were feeling tired and going to the toilet lots lol

Yea antibiotics can affect it. When is your AF due? Some people get implantation bleeding maybe thats why ur getting the light bleeding.

i finish my pill on tuesday so next thursday its about a week and a half early

I would just wait and see if AF shows. I know waiting is hard but it's too early to test just yet. Keep us updated on wot happens. Best wishes. x

hi and welcome still wil; be v early but keep us poseted

:hi: Welcome to the forum! It really varies from woman to woman as to what symptoms you'll experience. And early pregnancy symptoms usually mimic AF symptoms--making it that much more confusing!

Good luck, I hope you get the results you want.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->