hi!

maratobe

Reaction score
hi girls!
i just wanted to ask you girls who have been trying for about the same amount of time as me :hugs: a few questions....
this will be our 16th cycle trying after 2 MCs, i have a cyst on my ovary that has ruptured and we are thinking about using pre-seed as i dont think ive ever really seen EWCM....
so questions....is there something my doctor can do to help us conceive??
will this cyst stop me from ovulating and will it come back??
also has anyone tried pre-seed??

we are also going to use OPKs this cycle cause im normally a 35 day cycle girl but because we lost bub just this month im wondering where my cycle will be at....:shrug:

i just feel lost and confused at the moment, i guess cause i thought we were just normal and it would take a while to get pregnant but we are now at our 2nd christmas since trying and we still dont have a bub of our own, and now cause of this cyst i feel like we are going to struggle even more!

sorry this was a long post! :dohh:
:hugs:

hey, im sorry4ur loss's... I have been ttc#1 26mths+no sign of a +test :( i dont really knw about cysts, but im sure sum1 in here will b able to help u more than i can. Good luck x x

Hey! I probably can't help much either but wanted to say hello and wish you lots of luck and :dust:
I would just say this month is more that likely going to be a little out of whack for you due to pg hormones last month (Really sorry to hear bout your mc) but with my first (& only) I carried to term and had my first cycle at 5 weeks, was not happy bout it at the time lol.

Fx for BFP and sending lots of baby glue too

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->