Hi

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Only just found a WTT area :happydance: so thought i'd come and say hi and introduce myself :happydance: feels so nice to find a new home :happydance:

My name is Sarah and I had a baby girl in August 2009 so shes 6 months now :thumbup: and just to cute :thumbup: we've decided to start TTC in either January 2011 or August 2011 but not 100% sure yet - hoping it will be January 2011 as I'm really looking forward to being pregnant again and giving Izzie a baby brother or sister :happydance:

Anyway, look forward to talking to you all and getting to know everyone :hugs:

Hi Sarah,

Welcome from another Sarah! - Hubby and i are going to ttc from Sept (After MC Last year).
The time seems to be dragging! Although since being on this website i've managed to cope with it all a little more. Its nice to talk to others who are in the position.

:hug:

Sarah x

Congratulations on your little girl and welcome to WTT :)

Welcome to WTT! I also had a little girl in August. :thumbup:

hi girls,

thanks for the warm welcome :D hope I like my new home :D you all seem so nice so cant wait to get to know you all :D

sorry didnt reply last night - our internet and phone lines went down :( not good :(

aidensxmommo - are you WTT aswell? when would you like another one :D congratulations on your baby girl :D love the name :D

SarahC82 - sorry to hear of your loss :( :hug: look forwarding to talking to you before you start ttc in September :) If I have my way - maybe hubby will let me try at the same time :) did it take you long to concieve? it took us 11months and i'm so worried that it will take a long time again :(

Welcome to WTT, I'm pretty new too, and am feeling so much more positive since joining! We are waiting to TTC until July 2011, after a MMC Jan 09, due to us starting new jobs, it's great to be able to talk to other people who are WTT. :)

Your little girl has such a beautiful name, congrats :)

aww thanks DJ :) I just posted on your thread too :D

Yep, I'm WTT, too. I'm not sure until when. Could be next month, could be next year, could be longer. :dohh: If I had my way, I'd have another one now. Although, we'll probably wait until Mady's 9 months old or longer. Like I said, I don't know when we'll actually get to try. And thanks!

lol i've put January 2011 but in my heart I'd like to try before then but dont think we will - depends really how it goes when I go back to work on the 1st April :(

SarahC82 - sorry to hear of your loss :( :hug: look forwarding to talking to you before you start ttc in September :) If I have my way - maybe hubby will let me try at the same time :) did it take you long to concieve? it took us 11months and i'm so worried that it will take a long time again :(

Thanks hun - i must admit i was extremely lucky as i fell the first month, i don't think that will be the cause this time with everything that i've had to have over the last year.

I hope its happens soon for you hun :hugs:

Sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"