hi

lady20

Reaction score
hi my name is aimie im 20 and have been ttc for 9 month. i have recently been told i have polocystic ovaries. would love a buddy

Hey im sending u positive vibes for everything to work out!! Im TTC after having a miscarriage aug 22nd. I was 11 weeks but the fetus died at 7 weeks we found out. Thankfully had a natural mc and am officialy back in the game with my hormones back to 0 baby dust to us both:0)

aww im so sorry to hear that :( i hope everything works out for you :)

I know it sucks. But honestly i find the only positive thing is that it happend now instead of say 7-8-9 months u know? I'm not too sure i would of been able to get over it easily.

Like i said i staying positive and i'm only 24 so things will work out! How bout u how r u doing??

yeah i couldnt get over that. im okay. was abit positive because i was 4 days late for my period. but today ive been getting twinges of cramp. so it making me think this isnt my month. i never knew how frustrating it was trying for a baby

Well i would love to see u threw this whole shitty waiting process lol. Do u do the whole opks, temperature, cervix checking etc etc?

U know when i got pregnant in june the whole 2nd week before i found out i was pregnant i was getting period cramps X 100. I thought i had some type of freakin deaky uterus problem..and after i found out it still lasted about a week of cramping. So maybe similar period cramps like ur having could be good?

i dont do none of that. some of these pains are just stabbing pains and nothing like cramp. ive had them for about a week and then today i get the little cramp twinges. i have no idea when to take a test or nothing. i wish my mam was right when she told me the stalk brought a baby to you. would be so much easier

The only thing i ever did was the opks to try and determine when i would ovulate for about 5 months. By the 6 months i was sick of it and was like u know what it will happen when it happens! Naturaly that's the month i got pregnant LOLOLOL.

I'm doing the same thing now again. No trying no nuttin just waiting to see when it happens. Did u normaly get crampy feelings and twinges?

i normally get reli painful cramps before i come on. but these are nothing compared to what i normally get. i think i should forget about trying and just let it happen. because its getting me so worked up x

Huh...wait ur 4 days late right??? U do know that if u want to put ur mind at ease u can defiently take a hpt test...and u very well could be pregnant! Honestly i think it might make u feel soooo much better to see what it says.

i think im putting it off. waiting as long as possible. ino im daft. so many negative results makes me think this one will be the same. i supose i will never no until i take one x

LOLOL take one!!!!!! What do u have to loose? If it's negative u wont have to play the am i or aren't i game for god knows how much longer. If you get a BFP then congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->