Hi

Hello and Welcome!! :hugs: Your son is a super cutie :D

My son isn't diagnosed with autism, but has hypotonia and hypermobility and a speech delay. He has been coming along so well with therapy though! Have you noticed much improvement with the speech therapy? xx

Hello and Welcome!! :hugs: Your son is a super cutie :D

My son isn't diagnosed with autism, but has hypotonia and hypermobility and a speech delay. He has been coming along so well with therapy though! Have you noticed much improvement with the speech therapy? xx

Hi :flower:

He has came on loads since he first started speech therapy! Although his pronunciation isnt great he is speaking in 4/5 word sentences now and i can understand about 95% of what he says. When he started he only had about 20 words.

He is great at communicating his needs with us and the speech therapist said that she is positive that he will be able to speak clearly and properly as he matures. It was great to hear her say that!

Hi and welcome :)

I have 2 children who are 5 & 7. My 7 yr old has diagnosed Autism. They used the ADOS test to diagnose him. If you need any help feel free to PM me x

Hi and welcome :)

I have 2 children who are 5 & 7. My 7 yr old has diagnosed Autism. They used the ADOS test to diagnose him. If you need any help feel free to PM me x

Thanks! I probably will when I get on the computer!

X

Hi! I have three children, Jasper (8), Makena (7), and Kelana (1). Makena was diagnosed with autism when she was two years old. She has made leaps and bounds since then. All her therapies really help her, and every year she is assessed, she improves dramatically. :hugs: Your little guy is super cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->