Hiccups, atleast twice a day?

S

Serene123

She seems to still be hiccuping now as much as she was when she was in my belly. Is that normal? She doesn't seem bothered by it atall.

Ebonii hiccuped loads in me and still does

I dont like it I always think it looks sore on her but she is never bothered , Im sure its ok, I asked HV when Ebonii was about a month and she said some babies just hiccup more :dohh: great help lol

Riley still hiccups quite a bit and he gets sooo frustrated with them just one of them things

Kyle used to hiccup all the time. I checked it up and apperantly it bothers the parents more than the babies! xx

Josh has hiccups almost everyday too. It seems to bother him... I give him a bit of water when he does and it seems to help!

Same - she hiccuped loads in my belly and did for a couple of months after birth - occasionally still now when she gets excited!

When I said to my MW about it the first thing she asked was "did she hiccup alot in you belly" as soon as I said yep she smiled at me as if to say there you go then and moved onto something else!

Paige gets them all the time and is the same as when her brother was little. Also when ever she has a giggle usually ends up with them after x x

Kieran always has the hiccups, i feel so sorry for him when he gets them but doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Seth gets them 2-3 times a day too and did when he was in my belly. He always looks really suprised when he gets them! Doesn't really bother him much though.

xxx

Anna does it all the time... just as she did in my belly!

Sam gets them all the time too, and looks really surprised by them. Not fun when they start in the middle of a feed :laugh2:

OMG. Colton used to hiccup about 6-7 times a day. It was horrible-he would get them sometimes when he was trying to eat.. those were the worst.
Now he gets them about once a day to every other day.
Funny thing is.. he only had them about twice the whole time he was in my belly!

Hannah gets the hiccups most days at least once. She also had them loads in my tummy!

kira gets them sometimes, alot better now then she was. I got told they get hicups when they are newborn cos they have wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->