hiccups in my vajay

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So I suppose that means head down? I've been having them around my hip bone on the left but now they are so low that I'm starting to wonder if she's engaged. To be honest it feels like the pulses you get after having an orgasm LOL. I feel like I'm too early for her to be engaged so anyone else feel hiccups this low this early?

Yup, my baby gets them quite frequently and it definitely feels very low - I always have to empty my bladder when he/she starts up. I wouldn't worry about it - it's a good thing that he/she is head down!

I'm also 30 weeks (with second baby) and I feel them as well. But I was thinking that maybe it isn't the head that I feel. Maybe the entire body jerks when she has the hiccups. I read somewhere that unless it's your first baby, he or she will stay breach for a longer period. That's why I would assume she isn't heads down yet.

This is my 4th and with my first she dropped at 34 weeks and the others dropped around 32 weeks I believe if I remember correctly. I've been having major pelvic pain and pressure for a few weeks now. I'm so swollen down there that sex is almost impossible! :( If it wasn't for my big yoga ball I would be in worse pain. I think the ball is what's dropping my babies earlier than most. I sit on that thing religiously to help with pain

Good to know. I will definitely invest in a ball in a couple of weeks.

My baby is head down since 18 weeks and prefers to stay that way although she is not engaged yet. I do feel the hiccups as well and it feels odd. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->