Hiccups?

babyseeker

Reaction score
I am currently 37 weeks pregnant and little one is having the hiccups pretty regularly, usually after I eat is this normal? I read online that this could mean there are issues with the cord but I seriously doubt that since it only occurs right after I eat. Just wanted to see if any of you other mommies had or have the same issue. ☺

Mine randomly gets hiccups. I don't think its any particular time though. They are very hard to feel for me because of my placenta that is padding everything but I feel them everyday. From what I have read and understand hiccups are very normal though.

DS1 got hiccups A LOT in the third trimester. DS2, not as often (ETA: and he was the one who had the cord wrapped around his neck at birth). I've never heard of it being related to any issue with the baby or the cord. I'm pretty sure it's perfectly normal.

Mine gets hiccups about 2-3 times/day. Usually in the morning, then again at night.

I've never heard of it being a sign of anything with the cord. My DD gets hiccups just about every day in the evenings. My DS also had them a lot.

thanks ladies, i figured it was nothing to be concerned about

I don't think I've ever felt my lo get hiccups, is that normal?

My baby a has the hiccups all the time! I get ultrasounds 3x a week so I know there are no problems with the cord.

Hun it's normal this little lady gets them everyday my little man harry used to have them 4 times a day when he was born he still got hiccups all the time some just do lol
Don't scare yourself with Google dr Google is evil lol

My little lady got then constantly even when I was in labour lol and now she's born she still gets then a lot , there was no problem with the cord and was told they would start easing which they have hardly gets them now try not to worry your LO is fine . Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->