Hidden line on Wal-Mart 88 cent test ?

This is what I got and I tested with 3 and all 3 have the same thing is it positive or negative

Hey guys so every test I have taken does not show up on the front so I take it apart cuz I swear I am pregnant haven’t had my period in 2 weeks and the purple line is a little about the max level but I don’t think it’s the dye line I’m not sure help!!!

1C1E47B8-91FE-4FDA-94E1-3639A12C5F6F.jpeg

Hey guys so every test I have taken does not show up on the front so I take it apart cuz I swear I am pregnant haven’t had my period in 2 weeks and the purple line is a little about the max level but I don’t think it’s the dye line I’m not sure help!!!

View attachment 1054109
Did you ever find out what that meant? I had the same thing happen

Lol ! Yes , they are pretty ! And I got a BFP ! :D first prenatal visit is on October 19th. Excited , but now I'm nervous about every little cramp/pain I feel! :)

And LHatch, I think you were right... Sorry it took me so long to respond, gals; I'm new to the website, and couldn't find where my subscriptions were! Lol ;p

*this very same thing happened to me just now test taken apart within 5 minutes. I took one yesterday and the line at the base WAS NOT there when I took it apart after I found the line on the test I took today. Looking for others who have had this happen and had a BFP

This is a very old thread. If you start yuur own thread you'll get more responses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->