high bp had go to delivery suite for monitoring

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, just wanted update, had midwife yest and she was concerned as blood pressure was high. Also had headache, puffy feet and odd vision + family history of pre e. So she said nip up hospital + get checked last night, was there 5hours til gone 12. Was on trace machine, done bloods which are clear of pre e which good, and blood pressure has come down a little 2. All is perfect with heart rate +movements on trace. Showed lots of regular tightening on monitor which i didnt realise are contractions or b hicks, though just baby moving!!! Got to 110 on rate and i could say were painful ish and lady was surprise didnt say more painful! She did a internal exam said not dilated yet but is starting to thin and come lower. Was bit painful and bleeding a little now! But had look and seem to hav a little tear or graze near entrance so that sore rather than bleedin inside. :( They were happy me go home + rest, shouldnt drive + just wait for labour to start any day - she agreed seems be starting slowly as tightening and lost some of plug + the pooin thing! So relived all ok. Nice see contactions not harmin baby and she moving a lot, midwife said v active little diva and everytime touched me she kicked her. Feel crap today but not going do anything just sleep x hospital were great and althou very scared now that going have go there give birth any day, they explained everything and kept me really well updated so didn't worry. Can't read half of the bits on notes mind u as was trying check what said. Only other thing they found was white cells in wee, which think from discharge and normal.. So all in all glad went and know ok at moment and nice meet somethem and see how I coped with all, kept calm, didn't cry and tried take it in stride and let them do whenever they wanted so hope that bode well with labour!! Xxxx

Glad o hear all is ok. I have been in twice with high BP and one of those was also yesterday . I also got monitored and my BP dropped so they let me home although if I get blurred vision or headaches then I have to ring up. I have not had any signs that labour will be soon and have a feeling this one will be late :( xx

hiya yea same as me then!! hope dont get any signs, yest i was really busy and rushin bout so maybe that y when up so high, just shows i need rest a lot more than i took for granted. xx good luck when time cimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->