High bp meds

krissie328

Reaction score
I am just curious those that have started bp meds, what was your bp running?

Mine was 130/84 and now (not my usual doctor) wants me on bp meds. But my bp has been running right around there and my usual doctor was happy with that.

I am just curious those that have started bp meds, what was your bp running?

Mine was 130/84 and now (not my usual doctor) wants me on bp meds. But my bp has been running right around there and my usual doctor was happy with that.

Mine hovers around there and they don’t seem to suggest meds at my clinic until your bottom number is past 90 consistently.

Thanks ladies.

My bottom number has consistently been in the 70s with the top around 130. I'm definitely going to ask my other doctor on Friday at my appt.

Mu bp at my appt was 140/80. My doctor was supportive of the meds so I decided to take a half dose twice a day. I'm monitored twice a week so will play it by ear. My number does appear to be creeping up so I figure it's better to get it under control now.

I'm so over this pregnancy between my bp and diabetes I feel like a walking pharmacy. My doctor keeps saying 37-38 weeks so hopefully I have her in the next 4 weeks at most.

Mu bp at my appt was 140/80. My doctor was supportive of the meds so I decided to take a half dose twice a day. I'm monitored twice a week so will play it by ear. My number does appear to be creeping up so I figure it's better to get it under control now.

I'm so over this pregnancy between my bp and diabetes I feel like a walking pharmacy. My doctor keeps saying 37-38 weeks so hopefully I have her in the next 4 weeks at most.

I just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes... so I’m right there with you! So annoying to have high BP and gd, especially since I have neither when not pregnant.

My body is allergic to pregnancy! Hope you’re doing well, we’ve got this!! :hugs:

Exaxtly! When I am not pregnant I am pretty healthy.

Sorry to hear you have that double whammy too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->