High Chairs

liz456

Reaction score
I'm a new mum and have recently been looking at high chairs.... i'm a bit lost as there is so much choice, ranging from cheaper simple plastic ones all the way to really multi-functional more expensive ones.... can anyone help me?! i really don;t know what i am actually going to need!! thanks

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
You're best bet is to go to the product area, or the parenting section where they may be reviews and more people looking to help you with your high chair question!!

Welcome :hi:
We have the 'I love my bear' highchair from Toysrus and it has been good to us.... here's the link https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...iFunction-Highchair-in-I-Love-My-Bear(0031159)
xXx

I got a nice high chair from argos, but it was a mama and papas one. cost £100 i think i used it from 5 months till recently when my daughter said she wanted to used the princess chair one (this one sits on your normal chair, like a booster) and she is nearly 2 now. Dont pay alot of money for one cos they are'nt in them long!

hi, tescos have a really good graco highchair on offer for £25 at the mo in their baby and toddler fair

Hey welcome! I have 2 a wooden one from mothercare that folds up! and a Tripp Trapp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->