High FSH-do I still have a chance?

wendyk1

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my initial FSH and LH results back. FSH was 21, LH was 8. I think the LH is normal, but the FSH is def high. I am still waiting on the DHEA results to come back. Do I still have a chance to get pregnant? How do you treat high FSH? Do you know what happens next?

I am so bummed. I am almost 38, have been waiting YEARS to find the right guy, who I married in April, and watching everyone get pregnant while I waited, too. I want SO bad to be a mommy.
Thank you ladies!

Hi Wendy,

I at least wanted to respond to you but I have no knowledge of FSH or LH so I cannot help you there. Just know that I hope it all works out for you! :)

Do not think for one minute you cannot get pregnant with high FSH, lots of women on here have. I had mine tested earlier on this year after I had a couple of miscarriages. It came back high 19 FSH and 9 LH. I got a letter from the OB/GYN saying I would find it very difficult to conceive, and we would discuss on my next appointment. what a load of rubbish LOL falling pregnant has never been my problem, I am on my 5th pregnancy in the last 12 months.

other test concluded i had APS which was why I was miscarrying.

So from personal experience, I would just say make sure you are healthy, take your vits and go for it :)

Best of luck.

Do not think for one minute you cannot get pregnant with high FSH, lots of women on here have. I had mine tested earlier on this year after I had a couple of miscarriages. It came back high 19 FSH and 9 LH. I got a letter from the OB/GYN saying I would find it very difficult to conceive, and we would discuss on my next appointment. what a load of rubbish LOL falling pregnant has never been my problem, I am on my 5th pregnancy in the last 12 months.

other test concluded i had APS which was why I was miscarrying.

So from personal experience, I would just say make sure you are healthy, take your vits and go for it :)

Best of luck.

Thank you SO much Hayley. That makes me feel so much better.
So happy to see you are expecting!

Wendy-My FSH is 46. I haven't given up yet. There is a great book called fertile heart that gave me tremendous hope. It helped me to stay calm which is hard to do in this journey.
Best of luck to you.

Thank you bluebutterfli:) I am def going to look up that book. Merry Christmas! And loads of babydust to you!!!

Wendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->