high, hard, closed cervix?

sophie said:
:D congrats hun!
xx
Aww thank you :)
Hey I notice you're from the midlands, so am I. What part you from? I'm in good ole Nottingham. Or maybe, NOT so good! The 6th worst place to live in britain, APPARENTLY.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/congrats_mc.gif

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy! - Looks like you have solved the High CP and bleeding riddle! lol

RachieH said:
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/congrats_mc.gif

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy! - Looks like you have solved the High CP and bleeding riddle! lol
Thank you Rachael. I kinda knew I was pregnant when I first saw the bleeding at 8DPO. Im still too frightened to take another test incase its negative. I told ya, Im a worrier, Im worried I got a false positive.

Louise said:
sophie said:
:D congrats hun!
xx
Aww thank you :)
Hey I notice you're from the midlands, so am I. What part you from? I'm in good ole Nottingham. Or maybe, NOT so good! The 6th worst place to live in britain, APPARENTLY.

:lol:
Im from coventry! Not such a nice place either, but its home!
x

bexxie said:
I was just aoput to say PREGNANT as my cervix was the same in fact thats how I hadthe inkling..........woo hoo well done
Can't really say that Bexxie - It could get false hopes up to some people - My cervix can be high an hard up until day I bleed without a pregnancy.

BUT Louise congratulations on the BFP sweety :p

Louise said:
Thank you Rachael. I kinda knew I was pregnant when I first saw the bleeding at 8DPO. Im still too frightened to take another test incase its negative. I told ya, Im a worrier, Im worried I got a false positive.
Louise you don't get false positives - Only in very rare circumstances like you have taken certain fertility drugs or have a specific type of (rare) tumour that produces HCG- Thats how rare false positives are!

Try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy!https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/other-pregnant.gif

RachieH said:
Louise said:
Louise you don't get false positives - Only in very rare circumstances like you have taken certain fertility drugs or have a specific type of (rare) tumour that produces HCG- Thats how rare false positives are!

Try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy!https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/other-pregnant.gif
Try and enjoy? Try being the operative word. I'm bloody petrified.
I tested again today, I have had 3 BFP's in total. Yay!

wow gives me hope. I just posted in the 2ww my cervix today is hard and so high I couldnt even feel it. it was a struggle just to get to it first time for that. AF is due on monday and I tested today and BFN. I am kind of giving up but you brought a tear to my eye thinking I may be....

Hello :)
I was looking through some posts and came across yours. I am experiencing many of the same symptoms.At 6 dpo I had implantation spotting (brown and scant, only went using the toilet). I used an EPT test at about 10 dpo in the early afternoon (blue dye +/- test) and I recieved a very very faint positive after the 2 minute wait and it looked to me almost like a waterline. I took two tests the very next day in the evening and both were negative. I'm still a couple days away from AF ( due jan. 27) and since I was curious i checked my CP which was very high and closed. Sorry if TMI but I almost couldnt even touch it it was so high! anyway I've heard this could be typical of early pregnancy and I'm just wondering if you actually ended up being pregnant?
please respond :)
baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"