• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High pigmentation marks on face

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Has anyone got these? I developed dark brown patches around my eyes when pregnant with Harry - I think it's supposed to be quite normal during pregnancy and is sometimes referred to as "the mask of pregnancy". However... i'm not pregnant anymore, and yet I still have "the mask" lol!

I'm currently disguising them by using fake tan on the non-affected areas of my face so it's all the same colour (a pain, because it means having to fake-tan the rest of me to match my face and I don't always have time), or covering the affected areas with heavy foundation (which comes off by the end of the day!)

Has anyone successfully treated this and if so, how?? To confirm - I don't use sunbeds and never have, and have been using SPF15 on my face since I was 14, so it's definitely not sun damage!! HELP!

No help but i have the opposite. I have no pigmentation in some places, mainly my arms, and no matter what i do i cant cover them up!

Just noticed this post... have you guys tried camoflage make up? You need to get the proper stuff, there's billions of makeups out there that say they are camoflage but they are rubbish.

One of the ones professions use, including on people who have burns, scars, disfigurements, major birth marks etc etc is called dermablend...

https://www.dermablend.com

xxx

my mom had this after her hysterectomy, she used myderma for scars and it faded the coloring out. you could also try skin bleach, but i doubt it will work.

You can buy creams that will help with pigmentation allthough the more expensive ones will work better, i would also suggest you use a high spf to prevent any more, if your fair use a spf 50 x x x

And use a good concealer in the areas needed, I work for Lancome and there makeup/skincare is fab! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->