High prolactin

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this? What have you been told about treatment, effect on fertility, wars to reduce it etc? Day 2 bloods have shown elevated levels so I'd be interested to hear other people's experiences. Also have you conceived before with it? I've had a baby but I've not idea what my levels were then

I just saw your post, and am in the same boat. My progesterone levels are way high. I'm tired all the time and never feel like I can get enough rest. I should get some more information about what to do to work with these levels to help get pregnant since I've never been pregnant before. I will keep you posted as I learn more myself!

High progesterone or prolactin? Normally high prolactin means low progesterone. I've got quite a few dietary tips I can share if you're interested

I found out I had elevated Prolactin a few months ago when I was having very irregular cycles. It does have an affect on fertility unfortunatly and can stop you from ovulating. my level was not very high, only 42...I DID get pregnant but I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. There are many things that can make it rise, even nipple stimulation and not having a good sleep the night before, but if it is very high then they will likely test it again and if it is still high there are meds to bring it down then generally there is no issue getting pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->