• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High risk for Down's syndromr

Thank you for your support. I'm glad to hear that he is growing well. Will keep my fingers crissed that you have a smooth pregnancy. It's such a worry being given results like this :-( We should hopefully have our results back by Tues/Wed xx

Good luck :hugs: Sorry it is so scary. Not much longer to wait for the results.

Thank you so much for your support girls. Panorama came back as 1:10,000 risk. I am absolutely thrilled :) I can't quite believe it!xx

That's brilliant! Such a relief for you. Just a week for me now x

Thank you girls. Lizle please keep us updated. Will keep my fingers crossed and will be thinking of you. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way xx

StArting to get nervous now, I had a nightmare last night that my baby has Edwards or pateus syndrome (which is what I lost my first baby to) I had not considered this possibility before as my risk numbers were good but it's given me the willies.

Just wanted to say I have a 3 1/2 year old son with Down Syndrome. It was a complete surprise to us at birth. I was just 22. I understand how hard it is to hear those words and I do hope the best for all of you ladies. I just wanted to open myself up to you and let you know you can PM me if you have any questions.
These past 3 1/2 years with my son have been an incredible journey, a lot of tears, and a lot more joy! GL to all! :flower:

Thank you jmommy, I definitely will be asking top tips if his little one had Ds xxx

Got our Harmony test results back today less than 1:10000 for all trisomy conditions. So relieved that our little one does not have Edwards nor patau syndrome.

Hi, Can I join in Please, I had my NT scan Monday and had a Phone call Tuesday 1:126 chance of having DS - I went Yesterday to the Hospital and Had the Harmony test £275.00 and had the Bloods sent off - She said it will be around 9 days so counting down... Mine was due to my Blood HGG, she said it could be a false result or a abnormality - Either way Im happy with the test I have taken and also can find out the Sex :happydance: My scan was all Normal xx

That's was like me, but my risk was 1:28 but good scan. Longest wait ever, but allowed me time to process xxx

Good price you got! Where did you get it done? I paid £400

Thanks hope these days go fast! I had it done at hospital they did all the paper work and sent it off. .. she did say how they have droppedal the price. Will keep you updated x

Your risk factor is really good, less than one %! Keep positive x

Thank you its just such a long wait it seemed forever getting to 12 weeks then a great scan then a phone call..... amazing test tho I think I might ask the sex too I dis tick to know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->