High soft cervix - AF due tomorrow..?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to examining my cervix so any opinions from TTC experts would be very appreciated! I've read that around AF the cervix should be low and firm - its the day before AF is due and it is definitely high - my middle finger only just reaches it - and it is soft to touch.

I had my first ovulation spotting this past month (16 days ago now) and have been experiencing on and off nausea, white dots around my areolas, fatigue and fullness in my abdomen. Also a weird pimple inside my ear :wacko:

I'm planning to wait til AF is due tomorrow and if it doesn't arrive I will test on the 20th. Any thoughts of my cervical position? x

Well mine is soft closed but it still moving up and down most of time it's like tucked away and high.

First month going by cm and cervix and I'm cautiously pregnant =)

Well mine is soft closed but it still moving up and down most of time it's like tucked away and high.

First month going by cm and cervix and I'm cautiously pregnant =)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Af was due yesterday for me and its still high and soft with no Af so far... the body is a mystery!

I would test :) my cervix was very high soft and closed the morning of my BFP! Good luck! Keep us updated!!

I really don't want to ask a stupid question

But I have zero clue about cervix checking ... If anyone could give me any tips?
And what it means etc? :)

I would test :) my cervix was very high soft and closed the morning of my BFP! Good luck! Keep us updated!!

Thanks and congratulations on your BFP! 2 days late now and it's still soft and high last time I checked

I really don't want to ask a stupid question

But I have zero clue about cervix checking ... If anyone could give me any tips?
And what it means etc? :)

Hi :) not a stupid question, I only decided to give it a go after reading so many women on this forum doing it. Basically apparently you can get an idea of your cycle - ovulation, conception, upcoming period - from the position of your cervix. You need to insert your middle finger and feel to the top of your "passage". As far as I can tell generally if you're past ovulation and not conceived you'll feel it fairly low and firm but if you've conceived or before ovulation it's high - hard to reach - and quite soft like lips.

I'm new to it and still working it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->