High vs low movements

mrskx0x0

Scarlett's Mummy
Reaction score
I had to see a different midwife today and she asked me if I felt most movement high. I said yes and she said 'good' but all afternoon I have felt it level with my belly button and sooo far round my left side she's practically kicking me in the back. That's kind of odd because she is back to back and facing the right not the left :wacko:

Why would it be better to feel movement high than low? How low is low?

I 'think' it is better to feel movement and kicks higher because it means that baby is head down and not breech, I know bubs is head down and so I feel the bum moving alot very high (not dropped yet). I do feel lighter movements low down and this must be head and arms.

Could it be that your baby has moved to front to back now?

I'm getting lots of wriggle movements really low down and he is engaged! Lots of bigger wriggles higher up, not so much kicks anymore! I'm not getting as many kicks as i was because he was back to back and has now turned so they are not as obvious! I get lots of movement lying on my side! x

I have always felt kicks way down low- below belly button - and baby is breech - always has been!

I feel a lot of movement rolling/head n bum sticking out up high but no kicks!

my movements are in my ribs - legs
funny weird feeling right on my pubic hair line - head
(thats the lowest feeling i have ever felt!)
and i assume arms making most of the attacks to my sides!

xxxx

Thanks ladies :) Sounds like she is just double checking where baby is then. I think she is still round the wrong way because I haven't felt any pushing or anything to hint that she on the move.

i tend to see more movements up high, can make out his bum wiggling from side to side and the legs kicking out, but I feel them more often right down low in my pelvis where his head and hands are,. almost like he's grabbing onto the insides and twirling them around in his hands. little 'grabby' type movements.

i tend to see more movements up high, can make out his bum wiggling from side to side and the legs kicking out, but I feel them more often right down low in my pelvis where his head and hands are,. almost like he's grabbing onto the insides and twirling them around in his hands. little 'grabby' type movements.

Thats exactly what I feel. Bum wriggles all the time from side to side, and as if he's putting his bum in the air, and then I have these funny sensations down below bikini line. Hubby actually asked MW if baby could tug on anything cos that was how I was describing it. I thought he was tugging the cord. sometimes I feel as if he is stroking/tickling me with his fingers - I get that feeling alot. Glad to know I'm not the only one with these funny feelings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->