Highchair

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Do you sometimes not use it?

Like sit them on a mat on the floor instead?

Quite often we have our lunch (sandwiches) on the living room floor together, we have a low coffee table which we sit at. It does involve some hoovering afterwards though!

We sit Tiggy on the floor sometimes for her food, but not often. She just wants to play so she keeps wandering off. In the highchair she knows its time to eat.

The only other place I sit Izzy to eat right now is in the bumbo, like if we have visitors and I don't want to seem anti social!
I suppose it is because the kitchen (where the high chair is) has tiles on the floor, whereas I have a rug in the front room...so don't fancy food all over that.

Also I want her to learn to sit at the table to eat with us, so don't really see the need.

Should prob explain more, was a quick post :lol:

Alex gets bored very easily and im trying to find ways to keep him more occupied whilst eating.

Josh just plays in his highchair but I do put him in it for lunch because its mainly finger food and he can clearly see it on the tray.

Sometimes I'll feed him in his bumbo or bouncer though

Sam has snacks in his bumbo or sitting on my lap but has main meals in his highchair. He does love his highchair though. Which highchair do you have?

Chicco Polly Magic, he doesnt mind the highchair, he will happily sit and play but quite often after a few spoons to half a meal he will fuss, he mostly still takes the food even when fussing.

Not really, Brooke either sits in the highchair in the kitchen, or if i need to nip and do something while she's eating i'll bring it into the living room so the tv will keep her occupied while i do what i need to, she makes too much mess anywhere else :lol:

Sometimes in the Bumbo. It easier at the moment than the highchair as just starting blw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->