• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hightened Sense of Smell Anyone?

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
So I am beginning to become more aware of all these strange smells coming off my body as I move into my 36th week and towards the end of my prenancy. It's not an 'eww gross body odor' smell as I'm in the shower 3-4 times a day just to ease the pressure in my back. And it's strange because no one else seems aware of it. So I'm on high alert for baby's arrival. Any one else experiencing this or am I just loosing the plot??

I'm 40+4 and all I can smell constantly is poo! I'm forever accusing my 5yr old of having accidents or my partner letting rip 😂 it's constantly up my nose. Not the most pleasant!

I'm 40+4 and all I can smell constantly is poo! I'm forever accusing my 5yr old of having accidents or my partner letting rip 😂 it's constantly up my nose. Not the most pleasant!

For me it's that sort of straw sort of scent they tell you amniotic fluid can smell like - faint and almost sweet almost but I don't think I'm leaking a little because I don't feel wet. I never noticed in with my first 2 until my waters broke with DS3 then understood what sort of smell they mean. But I had to smell Alexander because I co-sleep and it's NOT him. :haha: A wet bum from his night nappy but not him! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->