Hii

missfaytobe

Reaction score
Hi ladies just found out im expecting yesterday im 5 weeks. Had my daughter in december but she passed away at ten days, wasnt expected, she had lots of problems when born :( still grieving but all i want is another baby

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.

Congratulations on your bfp... I hope it all goes well. :hugs: xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy, what wonderful news! I am sure you are feeling very scared but I very much hope you have a smooth pregnancy and all goes well this time round.

Take care
Clare

i am so sorry, it is so hard i know only to well, our little boy was healthy and we had him for 6 weeks he just fell asleep, i am nervous about testing but have all the symptoms of being pregnant, hopefully we can go through our pregnancy together, my thoughts are with you xxxx

thank you im going to see the midwife tomo for the first time, im in germany as my hubby is in the army and the health care supposed be rly good u get loads of scans here,. im really worried

Congratulations and all the best for your new pregnancy xxx

hi, hope your appointments go well, i got 2 positive tests so am around about 5 weeks pregnant! i am in dublin and will be going to doctors soon!!! really hope we have care free pregnancies and happy healthy babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->