Him and her

I've watched it since the start, and I agree, it's so simple but hilarious! I used to live in a flat which was similar to that, makes me feel the urge to clean just thinking about it.

I'd love to punch Laura in her mouth though...

I love him & her! Laura is very annoying. Her fella too.

Oh god she would be a nightmare sil! Last weeks was good,I hope he does propose!

Aaaaaah,last nights was so sweet,Laura's a selfish twat. And is Paul gay???????

I loved the first series just never got back into it as OH doesn't like programmes like that (no sense of humor IMO) :haha:

Think I may have to catch up though!!!

Loved the last one when Shelly finally gave Laura what for. I was cheering her on! Laura has to be one of the most vile characters I've ever come across, I just really hate her! Must be a sign that she's a good actress I suppose :)

I only found out the other day that the actress who plays her is Russell Howard's sister.

Loved the last one when Shelly finally gave Laura what for. I was cheering her on! Laura has to be one of the most vile characters I've ever come across, I just really hate her! Must be a sign that she's a good actress I suppose :)

I only found out the other day that the actress who plays her is Russell Howard's sister.

Ha,didn't know this either! Yeah go Shelley! Dan makes me giggle, always stealing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->