hip deep in 2ww!!

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
i am cd 28, dpo 7 or 8 (per opk).
not a lot going on except yesterday and today i have been having a ton of watery cm, so much that i've gone a couple times to check for :witch:, also i noticed today that my cervix (which was low and hard yesterday) is now high and hard. am i crazy or is there something going on?? :dohh:

Exactly the same happening here. I've had to go to the loo to check a few times a day as I have a wet feeling alot (sorry tmi). I still have 10 days til the witch is due...
Who knows what's happening.

When it comes to the old cm i'm as confused as the next person. The last couple of cycles i've had loads of milky/watery cm all the way from ov to af - but it's turned out to be nothing! I've just stopped getting excited by any cm. As for CP i don't really check mines so I'm not sure what all that means! x

i think that our bodies should come with manuals!! still the same watery discharge, and now my cervix is so high i can barely reach it and it's beginning to be soft. that's pretty much all that's going on... i'll probably test on day 10... (saturday). i don't think i could wait any longer than that!!!
:muaha:

i need a whole 1000 page booklet for my body :rofl:
i sometimes check my cervix but i cant tell as it keeps on changing.

Im also on 7/8 DPO...AF due Next week Tuesday!

Cervix also really high, has been high since this weekend, I cant reach it at all!
Also lots of CM, and rushing to the bathroom every 5 mins! Slight cramping, and boobies feel like they burning today!

I just keep reciting my Mantra...I WILL NOT PEE ON A STICK I WILL NOT PEE ON A STICK!

like you aj11 .. i am on the exact same CD and DPO as you. I have been having wierd pulling around my abdomen. Can't seem to ever figure out the cervix position. I've seen pics etc on the cervix but i just don't get it LOL :blush:

I feel like the witch is around the corner and I'll be very disappointed yet again :hissy:

can't really say i'm experiencing many symptoms. not sure if this is a bad sign.

i've been faithfully tracking my cm and cp, i can distinguish now when my cervix is high or low, soft or hard. it took a little practice though. i have read that usually ther cervix drops and gets hard after ovulation and stays that way until AF. and that a rising and sonftening cervix after o can be a sign of pregnancy...(but can be unreliable!) yikes! :dohh: who knows...i guess i will know next week!! i have three hpt sticks at home, i'm sure i'll cave and do one friday morning, then sunday, then tuesday or wednesday. i'm weak!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->