HIPG - Rant!!

soccer6

Reaction score
I have to have a rant!!

I received a letter from HM revenue & customs yesterday, they wont pay my grant as the form was signed before my 25th week of pregnancy.

I've checked the copy of the form I sent and my midwife signed it the night before I was 25 weeks, so I was 24 weeks, 6 days and 18 hours! :cry:

I've rang them this morning and they are sending an email to head office to see if the decision can be overturned, if not I will have to reapply.

Even though I'm now 35 weeks pregnant!

Grrrr how frustrating!!!!!!

grrrr...the whole system is a farce!! hope you get your money soon! xx

That's really petty, but your midwife should have dated it the next day. Bummer though.

That really is ridiculous - for the sake of 1 day for goodness sake!

Isnt it! I appreciate they are only doing their jobs and yes, my midwife should have dated it the next. But for the sake of a few hours!

Looks like LO will be here before the money!

xxx

That is so stupid, I really hope they see sense or you can get another form as they don't normally allow that either, good luck hun, take care :hugs: XX

omg. what a complete waste of time and money to faf backwards and forwards! i don't 'get' what the problem is?! your pregnant, due within the set limits :s

xXx

I doubt they are going to count hrs! Rules are rules if they change them for one they would have to change them for everyone unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->