Hipp organic stage 1 cottage pie found something some plastic in there

laura3103

Mum to 2 expecting no3 :)
Reaction score
Hi all

I was just feeding gertie a jar of hipp cottage pie for dinner and as i got nearer the bottom i found a big hard black piece of something in there it made me gag!!!

i hate to think what it is so i have just phoned them up and they took my number and said they would ring me back.

i'm so unhappy:growlmad:

well as i was typing this out they rang me back and want me to send the jar and the object back.

this is what it looks like!!!
hipp.jpg

Oh my god, what do you think it is? That is so dangerous! They should give you compensation or something...

omg I wouldnt even want to guess what it is!! hope you get some sort of compensation!! xxx

how do i go about getting compensation i dont have a clue but i'm guessing its actually rat poo as i have shown my dad and he as said the same.!!!

what should i do?????

contact them hun and enviromental health. they can test it to make sure it came from that jar.

thats truly disgusting :sick:

Urghhh! Definitely environment health - dont send it to hipp but give it to EH instead and let them deal with them.

OMG...that is terrible! I would be so mad!!...really hope you get it sorted hun! Keep us all updated...x

Ok i have phoned EH and they are going to get back in touch with me within 5 working days they have said dont send it to hipp as evidence will be distroyed eg.

said its a very good case as no foreign objest should be in a jar ob baby food what so ever even if hipp said it is dried food!!!

going to phone hipp later to explain my actions and to also let them know that i have posted pics on a baby forum thats as members from around the world on there that are disgusted with this!!! LET THEM GET OUT OF THIS ONE..

Sorry i'm not a happy bunny today..x.x.

oh my God !!!
I dont know y but I just dont like hipp !
I like plum baby although its a bit ££

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->