His new thing

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh has been waking up a lot during the night in the last few days (he's teething) a few times we brought him in bed with us to cuddle and comfort him. As soon as we put him down in our bed, he closes his eyes right away (he isn't sleeping) then I feel too bad to bring him back into his own bed so he stays with us for the rest of the night :dohh: He does this everytime now !!! :lol:

Bless him...Sam does the same when he's teething! Put him back in his cot and he'll scream, but if he's in our bed he'll just lie there quietly until he falls asleep! x

Dec is a little late on this one but he had been doing it for about 2 weeks there until I put a stop to it, dont get me wrong I love having him there but after having my other one in my bed until he was 5 I know better.

:lol: Little sneak!
Thats what Lola used to do!

She would wake up in the middle of the night and would only 'fall asleep' when in bed with me and I was being a total softy and would let her stay instead of getting her back in ger bassinet.

awwww i bet you love the cuddles though huh?

aww he must love his mummy and daddy so much lol

Jack is doing the very same thing too, has been for nearly a month now. It is the only way he will go back to sleep at the moment (and I do love the cuddles, just not the dangling off the end of the bed whilst he is spreadeagled:dohh::rofl:) but I am worried that it will become habit. His sleeping pattern is all over the place at the moment (literally) the last few weeks I have also alternated between sleeping in bed, on the setee (him in his reclining chair) & on the living room floor (him on the setee!):hissy:

Aw, cute but i'm sure at times it's too much! He's found a way to work the system and get a little extra mommy and daddy time in! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->