His phone is seriously gonna end up through the window!!

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
My OH is seriously pissin me off with his constant gaming on his pone, he's got the iPhone so he's got all different apps, the ones he's addicted to at the mo, mafia wars, fifa11, and some bejeweled wannabe app, seriously he has been glued to the thing!

I just left LO in his pram in front of the tv wig his bottle while I went for a bath, next thing I heard he stair gate banging at the bottom ofthe stairs..I'd left it open as LO was fastened in his pram and I could easily bob up and down stairs..

So I came down n asked why he was climbing the stairs, and I got, well YOU left the gate open...! Erm try paying him some attention to help him sleep, sing, push him etc, don't just get him out and plonk him on the floor without checking the gates so you can get back to your bloody game!!

I swear his phone is either gonna end uP out the window, or lodged where the sun don't shine!!!

Rant over :)

LOL my OH is like this too. He really is.
Joke of it is, he used to tell me I was bad on my blackberry!
I don't even know where my phone is at the moment. OH takes his in the bathroom, in the bath, in the kitchen, underneath the pillow at bed time etc... It's a flippin' nightmare.

Then he wonders why I am so paranoid :)

He's not with the txting it's just the games! He says I'm a nerd with Facebook! But it's not as bad as games!

I think we've had to adapt to the fact LO comes first phone comes second, Riley always tries to come up and look at him playing the games and starts to trying to touch things and OH gets annoyed, well put your phone away!!! Idiots!!

Oh, my hubby is the same, he used to always have my iPhone, then he bought me an iPad 2 which I LOVE but he kept using it for bloody bejewelled (geek) so I got him an iPhone so he would leave my gadg alone, but now we don't talk, Im on my iPad on here and he on his iPhone, and usually lyla has my iPhone 4 playing her in the night garden app. So in fact it sounds as we are all pretty bad. Lol :dohh:

Hahahaha love it!!

I'm a nerd with bejeweled but its not the same on your iPhone so I only get on the computer a tiny amount when Rileys asleep, he's started poking at the phone which I think is totally adorable, and it's only a matter of time till he starts using it hahaa

I cant complain, OH and I are both as bad as each other, he has an I-phone and I have an I-pad and we are both addicted, but I really should add, my I-pad is usually stole of me by my 3 year old :(

Me & OH both have iPhones, Im always on mine and LO always pinches OH, he loves watching Waybuloo on it :haha:

I just live on Fb where as OH is a game addict, does piss me off sometimes.

xx

my oh even plays his taking a poop thing is after his poop he will still sit there till his game done even though we only have 1 toilet.. 1hour later oh finally comes back downstairs lol

my oh even plays his taking a poop thing is after his poop he will still sit there till his game done even though we only have 1 toilet.. 1hour later oh finally comes back downstairs lol

:haha: my OH does this ALL the time!

Me and my OH are as bad as each other for it, so I can't really complain! Although these days LO has mine (she loves the Spongebob app!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->