Hiya all x

Annaxx

Mummy to 1 x
Reaction score
I am Anna Mummy to Rory who is Now 2 we started trying for a 2nd baby last september.. I was lucky and fell very quickly and come November got my BFP to say I was happy was an understatement...

my world came crashing down when I had pains and a scan revealed an empty sac 2 weeks later the same.. so I had an erpc in December.. now we didnt talk about trying again and in the same breath we didnt talk about using contraception either..

so when after christmas and new year I still hadn't had a period since my erpc I was shocked when the doctor said I was pregnant again, this time had 2 early scans and a heart beat was seen twice! I really though this was it, when I went to my 12 week scan baby had died at 8 weeks.. I couldn't believe it could/would happen again

So we have continued to try since March but no luck yet..

My periods have been regular ish - 30-32 days and a brown spotting a few days before

I had full flow from 5th July so don't expect a period till next week went to the toiliet this morning and there was bright red blood. wiped a couple of times and its gone now no brown no nothing.. not sure what to think tbh I keep going loo n checking n there is nothing :S

xxx

Hi Anna, do you think it could be implantation bleeding? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back