Hiya!!!My story...

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hello there, i googled baby forums and decided to register! And after reading some stories and finding them helpful im glad i did!

Ok here goes, i'm Cat (cathrine) i'm 25 years old (26 in 2 weeks)and have a 3 yr old little boy named Kian-Rhys. I've been with my Fiance for 9 years now, yes... high school sweet hearts, no plans for marriage just yet though lol.

When i was 18 i was diagnosed with cancer and after enduring what felt like endless doses of chemotherapy i was told it would be likely i'd be infertile...
when i ws 20 the cancer relapsed so MORE treatment was needed only this time more intense, that small chance of having children of my own were more or les gone!

So to find out i was pregnant at 22 years old was a blessing, and he's a healthy 3 year old and i love him to bits!!!

I've been in remission for 5 years now and life has got better and better i just hope and pray it stays that way from now on.

I had an emergancy c-section with kian, and as they "cut" me to get him out they teared my womb so a 3 hour operation was needed straight after, all i wanted was to hold him... the nurse turned around and said to me "im sorry this has happend, im to tired to operate i wll ring the doctor who is on call to come and fix you" i was like what?!?!?! Too tired??? yet you have just risked the life of me an my baby!

Anyway i was told that i must not get pregnant within the next 2 years so my womb could heal..and when i do want to try for another i will hve to have a scan to make sure my womb is strong enough to carry another baby.

My scan is 5th jan and im hoping they tell me everything is fine because me and my partner want to try a.s.a.p for baby number 2, so if all goes well 5th jan the baby making will begin :happydance:

Thankyou for takin time to read my story and hopefully i will be seeing you around on the boards...take care all x x x:hugs:

welcome to BnB!!! goodluck at your scan on the 5th!

I hope you're dreams come true, best of luck with it all hun xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->