Hiya! Newbie alert

T

tinytoes

Hi there i'm a newie here. I'm 30 and am on month 3 of TTC my first child. Currently in the two week wait which I am not a big fan of.
Finding the whole waiting to fall pregnant a little bit of a stress...I'm just impatient!! I know month 3 is early days and I should just wait until the time is right! It's also very exciting. Even thogh I'm 30 I feel like a big kid playigna game. In fact it doesnt even feel real really! I've been with my partner nearly 8 years. We're not married, but we're a little family unit anyway. We will be married, it's just not a financial priority quite yet.

We havent used ovulation test strips or anything - I just use those websites that can suggest your fertile days / week, and we "try" every day that week. usually one day falls by the way side as we find every day a little much sometimes!! heheh, maybe it's being over 30?!?

Anyway, here's me, just wanted to say hi.:hi:

Hi :hi: and welcome!!!

Good luck with TTC and hope you get your BFP soon!!!

BFP? OH gosh..i've got some learning to do here....all the acronyms.....BFP..Big Fat Pregnant????

Hi, I am new here too, Good luck!!
Luv Cheryl xxx

Hiya :hi: Welcome to BnB

You can find a list of what all the acronyms mean here: https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730

:D

Yeah I'd check that out if I were you, it's really helpful.

BFP = Big Fat Positive - good luck!

Welcome!! We're all kinda loopy in the 2ww!!

Babydust to you!!

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck with a speedy BFP

:D

Hi! Good luck ttc! I hope you get your bfp soon.

I have just turned 30 and am in my 3rd month ttc as well!

:hi: Welcome! I'm on my 2WW as well, it is SO hard isn't it?!?!

Welcome and good luck getting your BFP!!!! loads of baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->