Hiya Wassup?!

JuiceBox

Reaction score
Hiya, my name's Alix and I was introduced to this forum by KrisKitten who's been a really gd mate of mine for waaaay too long :p (its her lovely Tommy u'll see me with in my avatar... ^.^)
I'm a dance teacher n hoping to become a choreographer. My boyfriend and I have talked bou tryin after I've finished uni, as both of us really want kids, but we both want to set ourselves up for life before we do.
Lookin forward to hopefully talkin n mettin u all...
Ali
xoxox

Thanx alot :)
i just realised i put an angry face icon thingy up... i swear i hit the happy face button :/
Can u tell I'm new? :p
xoxox

:rofl: I did wonder why it was an angry face.
x

:D I'm too cool
Kris tells me that u guys are mates - I'm over hers now and shes teachin me to use this lol. Funnily enough both mine n Kris's OH have run away upstairs away from all this woman-ness XP
Men these days :p
xox

:hi: Welcome!

I did think Ohhh noooo when I saw the angry face :haha: :rofl:

Welcome!

When I saw the angry face and that Vickie had posted I though 'uh-oh' :rofl:

x

:D I'm too cool
Kris tells me that u guys are mates - I'm over hers now and shes teachin me to use this lol. Funnily enough both mine n Kris's OH have run away upstairs away from all this woman-ness XP
Men these days :p
xox

Oh bless!

I love Kris to bits :kiss: She's a fab girl.
Don't worry,you'll be completely addicted to BnB soon and have a ridiculous amount of posts like meeeee :D x

:D
Im gonna be sad and say hello to you even though u were here all day :p
Oh you so should be worried...shes an annggrryyy lady :winkwink:
:rofl:
No shes just not the brightest thing in the world - lol i asked her why it was an angry face and she just looked at me all confused going 'i thought it was happy :nope:' :haha:
I have a feeling that this >> :dohh: << smiley is gonna end up being on of her favourites :lol: xxx

:rofl:
Im also loving how this thread has had more views than most of the others and its only been up one day -
Ali you know how to make a splash with your crazy anger issues :rofl:
You've gotta wonder how many people viewed this thread in the hope of something juicy and went away severely disappointed :lol: xxx

welcome lol i was scrolling down and im thinking y an earth is somone introducing themselves with an angry face maybe they dont like bnb lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->