Hiya

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya i have only just recently found out i miscarried i know it may sound too soon but i really want to try again.

Whens the soonest you can start trying?

I were told that too wait 1-2 cycles as if you do get pregnant they can work out how far gone you are cause if you dident wait till a period they couldnt work it out so you would have to go for loads of blood tests.

Does that mean i can start trying after i stop bleeding from my miscarriage??

xxx

It doesn't sound too soon, many of us understand where you're coming from as we'd like to try soon too! :flower:

Yes, they say it's better to have a period first before trying so they can date the pregnancy but I personally think dating a pregnancy is the hospitals problem, and not a reason to wait for a period! - Unless advised to for health reasons of course.

My consultant said there is no reason to even wait for your 1st af after a miscarriage, if there weren't any complications with the miscarriage. I'm trying asap when the bleeding stops(to minimise infection). You can ovulate as early as 2 weeks after a miscarriage, although my consultant said it usually takes longer. Plenty of ladies on here have gone on to conceive straight away after a miscarriage without a period and had healthy pregnancies.

As long as you feel ready emotionally..

:hugs:

xxx

Yip, i 2nd that.

i discussed my mc with my doc and was advised i COULD TTC whenever i felt ready, just as long as the bleeding was gone - to prevent infection.

And that i did... not BFP yet tho, but its good to be back trying again and getting my life back to normal.

My acupuncturist said waiting three months was optimal in order to give things a chance to build back up... but I've known ladies who got pregnant before they'd have their first AF after MC.

As for dating... I wouldn't worry about it to much. They can do that with an ultrasound. If you'd rather not have an ultrasound... well, women have done it au natural for millenia. Babies show up when they want to, anyway. :)

you are meant to be more fertile after a m/c so if you wanted to start ttc again asap i would get some opks and get baby dancing

i think im going to wait for bleeding to stop cause risk of infection then start trying xxx

Yey! :flower: Good luck hunny x

I think my bleeding's tailoring off... still less than a week since but fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->