hm...anyone else think the world might be trying to tell them something...?

krwh

husband and my little man
Reaction score
anyone else think the world might be trying to tell them something? i just turned on the tv and nine months is on and not too long ago, my husband (not me!!) had a dream before we'd officially decided to start trying that we had a baby girl and it convinced him it was the right time start trying because of how it made him feel when he woke up (which, by the way, i thought was one of the sweetest things ever, and for a man's man kind of guy, it was all the more surprising!)...anyone else have any experiences like this?

sorry, moving this one :)

Yes I've felt that way before. It's sort of like intuition or just signs that the universe is pushing you towards something.

I feel like I've had a few "clues" that I should be ttc. I wasn't ttc or even thinking about it and I had a dream that I had a baby. The whole dream took place in the hospital...just me visiting the baby. It was crazy, but I woke up thinking "that was great!" I talked to my husband about it, and now we are trying.

And then a few days later, our nephew was watching TV, saw a baby, and asked his grandma why I didn't have one of those! She told us about it just thinking it was funny. She doesn't know we've decided to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->