Hmm... could I be pregnant?

sweetcc

Reaction score
Okay, sooo... I'm really open to becoming pregnant, it's part of not believing in trying to prevent it or trying to MAKE it happen, and right now... I'm not sure if I could be or not...

My period stopped on either the 12-13 but I'm not sure which day, because I typically don't monitor this kind of thing (when it starts it starts and when it stops, it stops!), and I proceeded to have unprotected sex both the 15th and the 16th, right after my period. Now, I had clear fluid, completely clear and watery coming out after my period and after the sex.

About two days later, I experienced horrible cramping that left me curled up in a ball, but it only lasted for a day. The clear, watery vaginal fluid, that started right after my period, stopped the day after the cramps stopped.

It is now a week after my period and I'm starting the second week, and I am suffering from occassional nausea (no vomitting, just feeling like vomitting), bouts of dizziness and faintess whenever I stand, and my belly is softer and puffier than it typically is this long after my period... it's swollen to where I feel like I havent peed all day, but after I go pee, I only go a little bit, and the puffiness still doesnt go away.

So... after that long list of confusing details... what do you guys think? I don't know if I can wait until the third week of September to miss my period to know if I'm pregnant... does it sound promising enough to go out and buy a pregnancy test at the end of this week to find out?

Well... last night and this morning I threw up...

But from lack of comments... I'm guessing that, in everyone elses opinion, I'm not pregnant.

You can't know until you do a test. I'd either take a home test or call up your doctor and see about them doing one. Good luck!

you sound just like me, its so confusing isn't it.

i can test next week. prob test early tho as im sooo impatient.

hope u get the answer ur looking for

xx :)

HI SOrry didnt want to read and run. I wouldnt really know though, i think its not very likely to get pregnant that soon after your period but you never know. Maybe you should visit your doctor if youve been sick and had cramping this early on. FX for you

:dust:

Only way to know is to test. Hope you get the answer you want.
Thinking of you,
love Charlotte

Good luck sweetcc - do you have any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->