hmm fallback temp?

Helena_

Reaction score
I'm certain I ovulated on the 11th (thanks, Clomid!) as I had a temp dip as and my ovacue confirmed ovulation on that day. I had a small dip this morning so maybe it was a fallback dip? I don't know too much about them but what do you think of my chart? I never got a positive opk but thinking that I wasn't holding pee long enough or I just missed the surge.

There are many reasons to get a lower temperature after you have already ovulated: lack of sleep, not testing at the same time every day, etc. It could be a fall back temp, like you mentioned. It's happened to me a few times. I just check my temperature again the next morning. I've also tried to analyze my post ovulation temperatures 6 ways to sunday but they don't seem to every really mean anything. Sometimes I stay at about 98.17 the entire 2 weeks and sometimes I range any where from 98.17 - 98.6. And now I;m on vaginal progesterone so I think it makes my post ovulation temp even higher. I dunno, I'm in the 2WW so I'm having the same frustrations with temp readings. Hope that helps.

I just read the bottom of your thread now...I just started my 1st round of clomid at the end of October, and I have polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome (all labs show fine, and none of the symptoms of PMS). I'm waiting for this Thursday for the preg test at the RE's, however, today was 3 days before what would've been my missed period and I took a test. I think it was negative (there was the faintest line in the background, but I don't think it counts). I'm just so inpatient after LTTTC (23 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->