Hmm... What do you think?

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
So I tested at 12:00 today with two OPKs. I was curious if I would get different results so I have actually done this a few times. One came out - and the other +. I figured that the + was wrong and tested again at 12:30. I had had a bottle of water just before the 12:00 test so I think that knocked out my 12:30 test. I also tested with regular tap water, just to see what would happen. I tested again at 2:10 after holding off using the bathroom since 12:30. Both of them came out ++ so now Im thinking that the - was a false -???
Anyone else have that problem?? Am I thinking its + and its not?

The 12:00 test is a bit hard to see in the photo... it has a crinkle in it or something since I taped it into my book. :) But it was def +

Attachments

• IMG_7682.jpg
    IMG_7682.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7684.jpg
    IMG_7684.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 24
Your last one definitely looks positive!!

The 12:00 one did too when it was first done.. the picture is dried a bit. I have done three more since 5pm and I got one more +, then two with lighter lines but the two fainter ones I think were because I drank a bunch before doing them. I am still shocked that I got a +. Im on CD 14 of 25/26. I hope the LP is going to be long enough...

I know everyone's surge is different, but those look really close, but still negative... if it were my tests (I use Wondfo and Dollar Tree though), I would likely get a positive the next day. Last month I had a couple "almosts" and then a week later got my positives. I'm still trying to settle to a normal cycle after a long time, so maybe my experience is a little different from normal.

I had three BLAZING + op OPK IC and went out and bought some ClearBlue digitals. I got home and got a + on IC and then a - on CBD... then a half hour later I got + on both IC and CBD. My DH suggested a best out three method, so I indulged my POAS addiciton again and got a - on the CBD...

WHAT IS GOING ON????
Anyone else have that issue??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"